Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Budgets

From: debbie nicholas (dkaynik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 08:55:56 PDT

I am in a high school with 4 art teachers (one is only for one class period and he gets nothing from my budget because it is a pet project of the superintendent - metal sculpture). We get about $7.50 per student and get to collect an art lab fee of $20. We cannot expect the students to furnish anything and if they don't pay the lab fee nothing is really ever done to them.