Re: [teacherartexchange] slides to digital format?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 08:47:16 PDT

If you digitalize the images and burn them onto CD's, then she has the
option of printing them on transparancies, or projecting them onto a screen.
Putting them on a CD is not a big deal, as long as the images are digital
(which they will be if you scan them and e-mail them to her). If she has
access to a projector, then the projector hooks to the computer and whatever
is showing on her monitor is then transferred to the screen or wall. OR, the
computer can be hooked up to a TV via an Averkey, and whatever is on the
monitor shows up on the television. Averkey's are great for those who can't
find the budget for projectors, since schools all have televisions, and the
Averkey itself is under $200.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids