[teacherartexchange] slides to digital format?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 08:25:03 PDT

Hi, all,

A new teacher who attended my NAEA session just e-mailed and asked if I
could send her copies of the pictures I showed to go along with the
lesson plans. They are all in slide format. I could send her duped
slides, or prints made from slides that she could have made into
overhead transparencies; is it also possible to have them transferred to
CD-ROM? Would she be able to project images from the CD onto a screen?
I am completely ignorant of digital technology and don't know how this
works. I think there's a local lab that can do stuff like that. It
seems a lot of schools no longer use slides.

Maggie, ignorant and proud of it, man