[teacherartexchange] Thanks Christine

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 10 2005 - 01:04:00 PDT

I have been getting hit a lot lately. I think it is something in the coffee
that perhaps we are getting from other parts of the world. It happens when
I drink coffee in some coffee shops and restaurants. Whatever it is, when it
is wearing off, it makes me feel angry. Sometimes it maks me feel like
yelling or writing long diatribes on my computer, which I usually send to
myself. It was making me get mad at my husband too. So I have quit drinking
coffee for the most part. Now I just drink tea 99 percent of the time. I
had a cup of coffee at the Alameda county fair last week that made my vision
blurry on the way home. I reported that to the police. My son is in the
military and I have 101st Airborne on my license plate holder, so I think it
has something to do with the war. I am not in favor of the war, but I
support the military the best I can. He's the only son I have. He joined
the army to get money for college.

Sorry this is off topic.

Jean Womack