Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] best lighting for studios?

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 20:07:45 PDT

has anyone tried those "full spectrum" lamps? i think
verilux is one brand... i'm looking for better
lighting for working at home, first, and then moving
on to the challenge of procuring decent lighting for
school - those old fluourescent tubes - EEKS! i like
the halogen bulbs - the light is so white-bright - but
they don't seem practical with respect to energy
efficiency, replacement cost, and safety. in my
dreams we'd have a room with skylights and glass
walls, sigh. any other thoughts/experiences re:
lighting for work or home?

Do you Yahoo!?