Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] I will help

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 20:05:44 PDT

Dear nervous and terrified,
        We have all been there. Actually being terrified is the norm.
It's a good tool if you use it right. Welcome to teaching. I also began
when I was thirty. It's better when you are more mature.
                        Good Luck, Enjoy, Woody

> From: <>

> I don't have much of a story yet .........
> ........ in two weeks I start my first job as
> an art teacher in a new charter school. I'm terrified out of my
> mind, but I just turned thirty, and I feel like I've already wasted
> the past six years in an environment that stifled any creativity I
> had. I'm nervous .......

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703