Re: [teacherartexchange] Heather's story

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 16:37:45 PDT

It was a blast- and the tuxedo did a certain feeling of importance to
the critique. Good thing we all knew he loved us, or it could have
been a bit intimidating.
Actually- I was at a thrift store yesterday afternoon (one of my
favorite pastimes) and saw a prom dress that really looked just like
the pink dress that Glinda the good witch wears in Wizard of Oz, I was
joking around with it and my husband suggested I get it and wear it the
first day of school. A couple feet down the rack was another that was
red satin with a bizarrely wild paisley design of black velvet on it-
he said I could wear that the second day- .... It would be an
interesting way to start with my 7th graders.