[teacherartexchange] Tell us your passion for art education Jim

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 14:01:04 PDT

Greetings Jim and all members,

Pardon Randy's choice of words, she was speaking the
truth as you were trying to scare people away
suggesting they leave the list. You yourself said you
were unsubscribing. Some of us have had far worse
things said about us - yet we are still here.

Jim, why not tell us your story. Why did you become an
art teacher... What is your passion for art education.
What grade levels do you teach. What is your area of
expertise. Tell us.

I have so enjoyed this thread... Keep the spirit
positive....and understand our frustration. Be
thankful now that Getty measures to block the prank
site are working. Remember, we were given an email
address to report problems with the list.

Joan for Art Ed