Re: [teacherartexchange] telling our life story

---------

From: Jim Corrigan (mistercorrigan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 13:34:02 PDT

On 7/9/05, Randy Menninghaus <india99@infionline.net> wrote:
"Jim Corrigan in my humble opinion is a troll trying to scare people into
dropping the list."

Dear Sir,

I am deeply offended by your remark. I have done nothing to scare
anyone. I have simply expressed my concerns over these attacks on our
group as others have.

I could allege that you are a troll because you are trying to stir
conflict among members of the group with your paranoid name calling.
None of this helps the issue.

If you are any sort of professional or man you will apologize for your
slanderous comments.

Sincerely,
Jim Corrigan