Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Thank you Diane - Christine - Randy - ALL

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 05:35:38 PDT

Greetings TeacherArtExchange,

Keep the list alive.

My reasons for teaching art are in the archives.... I
remember this thread from two summers ago? Maybe last
summer? Anyways.... I know it was our summer
reflection. I do enjoy our summer reflections. All I
will say is that I always wanted to be an art teacher
- not a great artist - just an art teacher. I suppose
as long as I have the Internet, I will continue to
teach art in my own way.

Obviously, whoever is working to destroy our list,
did not have a good art teacher. The lessons were not

I am asking that all of you forward any suspicious
email to me.... I will be the one to contact Getty so
they do not get bombarded with emails over all of

I am sending a snail mail too with suggestions that
they might do to avoid this happening again.

Thanks for your posts.

Joan d'Getty list

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.

To unsubscribe go to