[teacherartexchange] help for the graphic art teacher

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 03:59:43 PDT

First has she gone to her principal? Crossing a street is iffy on a time
schedule, because of traffic.( I once had a schedule that involved driving
and trains and train tracks) My first thought would be to set each art
problem up so it is solved both traditionally, without a computer but in
20th century design terms, as well as on the computer. The idea being,
manually is usually faster... but what unique twist can be done afterwards
using the computer? Seek the strengths of both. In regards to the trolls, I
imagine that within two hours of this posting they will post soon mutated
nonsense using my email address. That was the pattern that I observed
today. Perhaps if it is so we could start legit. posts with a random word
that's begins with the letter of our first name.( Okay I know this is a
stretch, but it didn't even seem the trolls were reading posts today, you
know those trolls, probably they found a new bridge to lurk under)Randy in
Rain soaked Maine.