Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Teacher Art Exchange Staff and members

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 16:59:08 PDT

Dear Teacher Art Exchange Staff,

As you know by now, whoever is sending out the spoofed
emails has found away around your safeguards.
I have forwarded the offending post to you. I will not
continue to forward all that get posted.

Other security measures need to be put in place.

I will not give up.

Joan for Art Education

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile