Re: [teacherartexchange] Teacher Art Exchange Staff and Remaining Members

---------

From: Jim Corrigan (mistercorrigan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 16:27:09 PDT

Getty said they made changes Thursday, but today there were still
prank emails sent out. I know they are working on the issue, but it
is far from solved. I see no solution other than to unsubscribe. It
seems that anyone who posts here runs the risk of having their address
cloned and rude messages sent under their name. These messages are
then archieved FOREVER! I can't afford to have my name tainted by
this idiot so I'll just have to unsubscribe.