Re: [teacherartexchange] Status Update from Getty

---------

From: Barb Reser (breser1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 16:16:43 PDT

Thank you!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vicki Porter" <vporter@getty.edu>
To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 3:16 PM
Subject: [teacherartexchange] Status Update from Getty

Dear List Members:

Like you, we at the Getty are concerned that some members' e-mail
addresses have been spoofed to send out inappropriate messages to the
group. To help address this, we have taken extra security measures as
of Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately though, no one can prevent every
instance of inconsiderate behavior, as you teachers know all too well.

If you find there are any unintended consequences to the added measures
or any other concerns, please write to us at
TeacherArtExchange@getty.edu.

Sincerely,
Getty Staff