Re: [teacherartexchange] 5 Senses

---------

From: d art (dartedialogue_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 14:18:55 PDT

Hi Michal -

I just recently rejoined this list and missed the initial post, but I've been wanting to create still lifes using objects that are experienced through each of the senses - I've seen some from the olden days and that's what inspired me.

It also turns out that my high school students have to write some kind of 5 senses poem, so I'd like to incorporate that into the project. I asked what these types of poems are called, but no one seemed to know of an official title for this type of poetry...Anyone else heard of it?

Look forward to hearing more about what you come up with-
Dawn in Houston

"M. Austin" <whest177@wheatstate.com> wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks for all the great ideas sent to me on art lessons with a 5 senses theme. It is amazing how easily you can get a mental block on ideas, yet ask a peer and you are overflowing with ideas! I will definately put these lessons on my site and share when I post them. :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids