Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Status Update from Getty

From: Vicki Porter (vporter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 13:16:36 PDT

Dear List Members:

Like you, we at the Getty are concerned that some members' e-mail
addresses have been spoofed to send out inappropriate messages to the
group. To help address this, we have taken extra security measures as
of Thursday afternoon. Unfortunately though, no one can prevent every
instance of inconsiderate behavior, as you teachers know all too well.

If you find there are any unintended consequences to the added measures
or any other concerns, please write to us at

Getty Staff

To unsubscribe go to