Re: [teacherartexchange] being polite

---------

staciemich_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 07:38:34 PDT

If it's shut down, then the troll wins, don't you think. That's his whole intent...to upset everyone and get them to leave the list. I prefer to simply block all of his emails and pretend he doesn't exist. He's obviously a punk kid who's bored on summer break with nothing to do but spam this list all day long. It's really kind of sad when you think about it. I mean, I'd hate to be sitting on a computer all day long thinking of stupid things to write when I could be out doing something worthwhile.