RE: [teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]Let's work to keep this list

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 07:02:00 PDT

Judy, Try to stay of strong heart. I feel that I have known you for years.
You are truly a kind and sharing person. Anyone who has known you knows that
you would NEVER do this. Please hang in there; we all love and appreciate
you. Linda

Normally I enjoy following the various threads, at least until this
outbreak. I am familiar enough with the various people who post frequently
to not be confused by the e-mails that were sent in their names. I know
Judy and others would never have sent out anything like the garbage that was
sent in their names.

I do not want to lose the list because of anyone's sophomoric postings.

Hang in there,
Jean