Re:[teacherartexchange] Let's work to keep this list

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2005 - 06:54:39 PDT

> I do not want to lose the list because of anyone's sophomoric
> postings.
>
> Hang in there,
> Jean

I agree with you, Jean. This list should not be totally disrupted by
some idiot who is gleefully watching it's implosion.
I've set my "junk" mail to filter emails from the offensive people
and so I don't even know, and don't even care about, what they post.
If you leave the list or stop posting because of this person, you let
him/her win. If we go about our regular posting and communication,
and ignore and delete the hostile posts, then WE win!

Ann