[teacherartexchange] To all remaining members

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 17:26:55 PDT

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

Let's not let this individual win. It was his goal to
destroy the list.

I have written to Getty requesting the all of the
posts be removed before they link the month of July
for the public to see (the posts are there right now).

I am wondering if Lyris could be set to block emails
that contain those words that were posted today? I am
wondering if they can set Lyris to block all emails
that come from that Prank site? Is there a way to find
the IP of the individual and block everything coming
from his IP (his unique computer address)? Isn't there
a way to tell in the header where the email is
generating from? I am not tech savvy enough to know
the answers to these questions.

I am one who would hate to see this list serve die
because of the actions of one individual. We fought
too hard to save Getty list serve and all the
archives.

I know Getty reads the digest from time to time so
maybe they will see this? Please post to the list what
guidelines you have put in place so this does not
happen again. Let us know before more valuable members
unsubscribe. Many have left the list today.

Thank you,

Joan for Art Ed