Re: [teacherartexchange] Teacher Art Exchange Members - offensive posts

---------

From: judy nash (turtlesoup4u_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 15:29:47 PDT

thank you!

Joan Dark <joandark4art@yahoo.com> wrote:Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

I have received word that two of the offending members
have been blocked and the posts will be removed.

Getty TeacherExchangeStaff is aware of the problem and
are working towards some solution.

Hopefully, they will find a way to block emails from
the Prank site as well.

I know they are reading the digest each day, so this
is my request to them to post to our list what
measures are in place to avoid this happening in the
future.

Looking forward to our professional list serve
returning. This list is too valuable.

Joan for Art Education

..."A jewel is just a pebble that found a way to shine"....