Re: [teacherartexchange] I have unsubscribed

---------

From: Ellen McMillan (studio31m_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 11:56:55 PDT

I have been a voyeur on this list and haven't contributed much as of yet BUT I would be very disappointed if you did not stay on the list. You have been a great help with so many good suggestions. If you decide to unsubscribe, I do not know how to stay in contact with you. Your professional attitude in helping us all with great suggestions has been appreciated!
I think someone has a crazy sense of humor...I have chosen to ignore it. I know it is difficult when it is directly aimed at you. I feel badly for you.