Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] I have unsubscribed

From: Ellen McMillan (studio31m_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 11:56:55 PDT

I have been a voyeur on this list and haven't contributed much as of yet BUT I would be very disappointed if you did not stay on the list. You have been a great help with so many good suggestions. If you decide to unsubscribe, I do not know how to stay in contact with you. Your professional attitude in helping us all with great suggestions has been appreciated!
I think someone has a crazy sense of humor...I have chosen to ignore it. I know it is difficult when it is directly aimed at you. I feel badly for you.
On Thursday, July 07, 2005, at 08:19AM, Judith Decker <> wrote:

>Dear TeacherArtExchange Staff and Colleagues,
>I have unsubscribed. Somehow this individual has
>figured out how to send an email with my address.
>That "Wonderful Suggestions" email he sent was the
>last straw.
>This will be my last email on this account too. I am
>unsubscribing it as well.
>Those of you who need my help or advice know how to
>find me.
>I have done everything I can to get this individual
>Judy Decker
>Do You Yahoo!?
>To unsubscribe go to

"LIVE PEACE every day no matter what."