Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] cool artist site

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 10:10:29 PDT

andre van der kerkhoff - his work really connects with
the "big ideas" concept. very strong, symbolic
images. to me, they are also just gorgeous to look
at! reminds me a little of tarsila do amaral...

found him while looking for ways to get students
interested in landscapes - "waltzing
somewhere west" phenomenal landscapes! "beware of
silence" gallery

careful - colours of love gallery does have nudes!

let's keep the good stuff going!

:D wendy free

Do You Yahoo!?