[teacherartexchange] I have unsubscribed

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 07:20:06 PDT

Dear TeacherArtExchange Staff and Colleagues,

I have unsubscribed. Somehow this individual has
figured out how to send an email with my address.
That "Wonderful Suggestions" email he sent was the
last straw.

This will be my last email on this account too. I am
unsubscribing it as well.

Those of you who need my help or advice know how to
find me.

I have done everything I can to get this individual
blocked.

Regards,

Judy Decker