Re: [teacherartexchange] Free Materials For Art

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 06:09:47 PDT

When I was growing up we used to love going to the "dump", but
unfortunately, there are now BIG fines for scavenging while you are there. I
have snagged stuff occasionally, but only if I REALLY want it, and then it
feels like shoplifting! I have always wished they would at least designate
one day a month for scavenging - what a waste!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids