Re: [teacherartexchange] I did NOT write those things

---------

From: Jacqueline Sprat (jacquelinesprat_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 05:14:22 PDT

The evidence seems to indicate that she did do it. I don't know why she did
it, but can we just put all of this is the past and move forward. It would
be nice if Judy would apologize for wasting our time with all of this, but
at this point I am just in favor of everyone dropping all of this. There
are so many wonderfully positive things we could be discussing!