Re: [teacherartexchange] When is it time to be "Mrs. Not Nice"

---------

vranck0602_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 05:07:15 PDT

Hey Reatha,
I agree. Not that I haven't wanted to douse a few, but in my class they
would think I was playing and it would be an all out water fight!
Definitely have to hit them where it hurts by removing activities that
they like. I have found that writing art vocabulary is not much fun for
middle school students.
vicki