RE: [teacherartexchange] I did NOT write those things

---------

From: Laurie Reber (lareb18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 15:48:06 PDT

We obviously ALL object to this, however in Judy's
defense, I do not believe she is wasting our time with
this. We all know who the real culprit is in this and
to implicate Judy, for all that she has done and
continues to do to provide us with the wonderful
resources she does, is ridiculous. She has simply
stated that the vulgar e-mails be ignored and informed
us that she, again, is doing what she can, through
Getty, to have these posts removed, as we all would
hope to have happen.

--- Jacqueline Sprat <jacquelinesprat@hotmail.com>