[teacherartexchange] Classroom management

---------

From: Heather Hayes (heatherglenn77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 15:45:22 PDT

I recently attended a Capturing Kids' Hearts training. CKH is more than
just a discipline program -it's a whole classroom approach to managing your
classroom.

http://www.flippengroup.com/educ_ckh_what.html

The training made me extremely excited about going back to school this year!
  I can't wait to implement everything I've learned. It's amazing how much
info they pack into 3 days of training. I mean, we even went over body
language that you use with kids. At the training, they had several jr high
students that had been in a CKH classroom that spoke about how the class had
impacted their lives all the way around - not just in that classroom.

I'm also signed up to go to their Teen leadership training, because I'm also
going to be teaching that class.

Obviously, I haven't implemented the process yet, so I have no personal
testimonials, but I'll keep you updated as the year goes on if you want.

Heather