Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Recycled Art

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 14:59:34 PDT

Talking about recycling stuff, as I was walking through the garment
district(NYC) last night after seeing a play, I 'dumpster dove' and brought
home 20 large cardboard tubes (the kind bolt fabric comes on). Couldn't
resist, much to the amusement of the two train crews it takes to get me
home. Those suckers must be at least 60" long, figure I could use them for

San D

To unsubscribe go to