[teacherartexchange] Art Teacher Openings - Selected States (file updated)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 11:06:14 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Dr. Hatfield sent me his latest update on Art Teacher Openings in
selected states:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/jobs.htm
This is not comprehensive.... as always, check with your country
eduation offices, too.

This page is linked from Art News (under Professional Development NAEA).

If any of you are having trouble accessing this file, I will send it
to you off list. Princeton Online is aware of the access problems and
they are working on the issue. Theproblem has to do with MTU settings
(I can find Ken Rohrer's post if you need it).

Please do not post replies to this to the list.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/