[teacherartexchange] Reminder to clip replies - include only a few lines

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 07:27:07 PDT

Greetings TeacherArtExchange,

I get the digest on my Yahoo account (I get Mime version)... just so I
can see what digest users see (and so I can double check to see if I
missed an important question).

Many of us are including too much of the preceding post and sometimes
posts within posts. This makes for a VERY long digest and difficult to
scroll through.

I did ask Getty to bring back the Lyris command that only allowed so
many lines repeated. I haven't heard back from them. I do know that
they are checking the digest, too.

Also remember, when you reply to clip out the email address of the
sender... My apologies to Michal (if you see this) I thought I had
clipped yours. Remember that Getty has gone to great lengths to remove
our email addresses from the archives. We should do our part to make
sure member email addresses are not archived for email bots to
harvest. No one enjoys getting spam.

Please - no replies to this... as it is not intended towards anyone. I
think we can all work to make this an enjoyable experience for all -
those who get mail as they are received and our digest users. Note too
that it is best to send in plain text rather than html (for those on
regular digest).

Regards,

Judy Decker

--