Re: [teacherartexchange] Trolls

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 06:06:25 PDT

It seems all lists eventually have them. Be careful of not only what you originally post, but also how you respond. If you Google your own name many of your posts will show up. I would be ready to defend any of my posts if I were to be called before my school board, administrators, or parents. These posts will be around for many years, so be thoughtful of what you want archived.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  Did anyone else look at the link someone posted about "trolling"? I think we have a troll on our hands. I refuse to believe that this guy Darren is legit.