Re: [teacherartexchange] Discipline Help You Can Handle Them All (Great Discipline website) (re: Attention seekers) :)

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 05:03:55 PDT

I've also read the book "Creative Discipline" about a million times, especially during my first year of teaching. I found it helpful.

Christine Besack <mrsbeeswax@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi All,
Thought I'd repost this website for those new to the list. Might help in dealing with some attention seeking problems.
(While others are trying to learn.)

 http://www.disciplinehelp.com/teacher/detail.cfm?behaviorID=8&title=The%20Arrogant&step=Behavior

Here are their suggestions for how to deal with these behaviors.
They give very sound advice. Rooted in classic techniques. I really do like this website.

http://www.disciplinehelp.com/teacher/detail.cfm?behaviorID=8&title=The%20Arrogant&step=Action

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

Jayna