Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] My apologies to the list - Ignore my email to Darren

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 05:01:52 PDT

Did anyone else look at the link someone posted about "trolling"? I think we have a troll on our hands. I refuse to believe that this guy Darren is legit.

Judy Decker <> wrote:Greetings TeacherArtExchange Members,

Please ignore my PRIVATE OFF LIST email to Darren. I asked Darren not
to post it. You won't understand it unless you have read the entire
dialogue that brought about that email. Hopefully Getty
TeacherArtExchange staff will honor my request to have his post

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to
 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.
To unsubscribe go to