[teacherartexchange] Discipline Help You Can Handle Them All (Great Discipline website) (re: Attention seekers) :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 04:39:16 PDT

Hi All,
Thought I'd repost this website for those new to the list. Might help in dealing with some attention seeking problems.
(While others are trying to learn.)

 http://www.disciplinehelp.com/teacher/detail.cfm?behaviorID=8&title=The%20Arrogant&step=Behavior

Here are their suggestions for how to deal with these behaviors.
They give very sound advice. Rooted in classic techniques. I really do like this website.

http://www.disciplinehelp.com/teacher/detail.cfm?behaviorID=8&title=The%20Arrogant&step=Action

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)