Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Discipline Help You Can Handle Them All (Great Discipline website) (re: Attention seekers) :)

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 04:39:16 PDT

Hi All,
Thought I'd repost this website for those new to the list. Might help in dealing with some attention seeking problems.
(While others are trying to learn.)

Here are their suggestions for how to deal with these behaviors.
They give very sound advice. Rooted in classic techniques. I really do like this website.

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

To unsubscribe go to