Re: [teacherartexchange] being polite

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 00:48:18 PDT

Nancy,

Stop trying to read your personal agenda into
postings. You obviously want some negative attention,
which is very sad. If you are that starved for
attention may I suggest that you get a pet of some
sort, perhaps a dog or a goldfish or maybe an iguana.
We really don't have time for your immature and
distracting posts. We are hear to discuss art
education, not feed your ego. I hope you grow up. I
will be praying for you.