Re: [teacherartexchange] being polite

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 23:44:33 PDT

Hello, Darren,
I take it from your posts that you look down in some way on the people
posting here.
This is really unfortunate because, as a teacher of advanced level and AP
Studio Art high school art classes, I have always learned much about
lessons, approaches and theories of art education from the professional
postings here.
You seem to need controversy and arguments.
There is a teacher in our district that has many posts similar to yours
(inviting arguements and controvoersies that are counterproductive to
promoting higher level learning skills).
He is viewed as someone who is not here to educate and stimulate learning
and growth of the students but, someone who seems to need to draw lots of
attention to himself.
Please continue to read and learn from the most experienced folks on this
list and if they still seem to be "smoking something" to you, then please
excuse yourself from the discussions as none of us have time to read such
distracting and immature posts.
Hoping You'll stay and be a grown up,
Nancy in North Texas