[teacherartexchange] Discipline without Stress, Punishment or Rewards

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 20:48:20 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Patty Knott recommended this link
Discipline without Stress(r) Punishments or Rewards
http://www.marvinmarshall.com/

This site provides information about Marvin Marshall's RAISE
RESPONSIBILITY SYSTEM, his ideas and approaches, and his staff
development and keynotes.

I have been browsing the site... have subscribed to the Newsletter and
signed up for their Yahoo list to find out more. I will just lurk on
the list (if my membership gets approved). Folks were looking for some
summer reading.... maybe track down a copy of his book.

You will learn how to:

Discipline Without Stress
Raise Responsibility
Improve Relationships
Promote Learning

I like the sample chapters on line:
http://www.disciplinewithoutstress.com/sample_chapters.html

Find out more about the Raise Responsibility System for discipline and learning.
http://www.marvinmarshall.com/rrsystem.htm

This sounds like an excellent topic for a professional development
workshop at your school. Maybe you can "earn points" by suggesting it?

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department