Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Discipline without Stress, Punishment or Rewards

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 20:48:20 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Patty Knott recommended this link
Discipline without Stress(r) Punishments or Rewards

This site provides information about Marvin Marshall's RAISE
RESPONSIBILITY SYSTEM, his ideas and approaches, and his staff
development and keynotes.

I have been browsing the site... have subscribed to the Newsletter and
signed up for their Yahoo list to find out more. I will just lurk on
the list (if my membership gets approved). Folks were looking for some
summer reading.... maybe track down a copy of his book.

You will learn how to:

Discipline Without Stress
Raise Responsibility
Improve Relationships
Promote Learning

I like the sample chapters on line:

Find out more about the Raise Responsibility System for discipline and learning.

This sounds like an excellent topic for a professional development
workshop at your school. Maybe you can "earn points" by suggesting it?

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to