Re: [teacherartexchange] getting attention

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 20:38:37 PDT

One of my favorites with the primary students is to say "1,2,3, eyes on me",
and they repeat "1,2, eyes on you". Another one is "tootsie roll, lollipop,
we've been talking, now we'll stop". They love to do the little chants. What
attention getting techniques does everyone else use? I'd like to have a fun
one for intermediate.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids