Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] being polite

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 18:43:25 PDT

Patty and all,

Let it slide, we never know when someone is having a bad
day or stress is getting to them. We all have lapses in
judgment. Our triplet grandkids were here 2 1/2 weeks,
lots of stressful moments, they left at 3:00 am. I hope
I didn't say anything I'll regret when their parents didn't
handle things the way Frani and I would have. This group is
a family too, so let's be patient with our bothers and
sisters in cyberspace.
                                Love, Brother Woody

Thankfully, I was an only child.

Patricia Knott wrote:

> I am very offended at ........ inconsideration and now I am reluctant to
> say anything and especially since ........ denigrated my reputation with
> the implication that I am smoking something!
> I have been on this list for many years and nobody has ever been
> derogatory. We disagree, we argue, we kiss and make up and
> most of all
> we help each other.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons