[teacherartexchange] being polite

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 17:48:08 PDT

To all on this list that know me and know that I make thoughtful
comment,

I made a personal reply to Darren about a comment he made and he choose
to publish it to this list.
I have many many times made personal replies to members of this list
and it never before went over to the "world."

I am very offended at Darren's inconsideration and now I am reluctant
to say anything and especially since Darren denigrated my reputation
with the implication that I am smoking something!

I have been on this list for many years and nobody has ever been
derogatory. We disagree, we argue, we kiss and make up and
  most of all
we help each other.
Accusations have never been a part of this list. I have signed on and
signed off of many lists because of the "nastiness" of some comments.
I hope this list is not going that route.

Patty
respond to: pknott@enter.net