[teacherartexchange] Five Senses

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 17:30:40 PDT

I just learned that our theme for the primary building is the Five Senses. Does anyone have any lessons based on the senses that aren't cheesy? We are going to be creating a sensory garden, so some of my projects will be created with the outdoors in mind. Everything I have seen so far are NOT what I would consider art.

~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids