Re:[teacherartexchange] Daily Goals

---------

From: Terry Marney (terrylou63_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 15:24:58 PDT

Thanks, Judy, for the daily goals checkoff form. I like the idea of having the students claim some responsibility. I'm now wondering whether this type of form should be kept in their sketchbook/journal or passed in to me at the end of each class. I've been getting some great ideas from everyone in this group. I'm so glad to have this kind of a network to see how other people have done things, what works, what doesn't, etc. Thanks again.

Terry