Re: [teacherartexchange] getting attention

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 15:04:31 PDT

[I'm going to post this to list instead of privately
because Darren
said:

"Then if you were in my classroom you would learn to
be
quiet when I wanted the attention of the class so you
would not have to hear it."

and my response would be "I will do every thing I
can think of to
annoy you and cause you to blow the whistle."]

I don't know how you manage, but I don't let students
run me or my classroom. Students who are disruptive
as you said you would be would end up in the office
fast.