Re: [teacherartexchange] music in the classroom

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 13:50:03 PDT

John Coltrane!

I also find that classical theme music goes over
really well sometimes. Kids who often poo-poo
orchestral stuff will love the london symphony if
they're doing the theme to "Lord of the Rings"...

--- Judith Stenger <mammamia2@mac.com> wrote:

> Believe it or not--my middle schoolers love Benny
> Goodman's SING,
> SING, SING. Depending on what the lesson is, you
> might want
> something more soothing, but this one puts a smile
> on their faces.
> Judy S
>
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne