Re: [teacherartexchange] music in the classroom

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 13:19:43 PDT

True, a whistle would get their attention, but wouldn't be nearly as much
fun! It is the unexpected that gets them. BUT this is my style - and has
worked for me for 11 years now. Everyone has to discover what works for
them, and is within their comfort range. In my building, a whistle would
disrupt ALL the classes (we have a total of 10 classrooms in our high
school. :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids