Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] When and Where to get Masters Degree in NW Illinois

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 13:16:14 PDT

Dear Friends,

I just finished my fourth year of teaching art and I
am looking into masters programs.

I am interested to know when most experienced teachers
would recommend that a newer teacher begin working on
a masters degree and if you would recommend any
quality programs in the Northwest Illinois area?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in

Kimberly Butts

Yahoo! Sports