Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Copyright Fair Use - Online quizzes

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 11:53:24 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I am revisiting this topic for all of the new list members out there.
This topic does come up from time to time throughout the year so I
thought I would post these links while you have time to read up on it.
These were posted to Ed Tech list.

True False Quiz:

Copyright Bay - kind of cute - also test your knowledge:

Copyright Resources from Hall Davidson (includes the quiz linked above)
Has charts with Fair Use Guidelines

Copyright Web Quest by Miguel Guhlin

I found a fun quiz for kids - and will see if I can find it again if
anyone really needs it.

If your school ever asks for professional development topics, this
would be a good one to suggest. So many tell me they never had any
training about copyright in school. I know I didn't.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to