[teacherartexchange] Lesson Plan with good BIG IDEAS - Character Education too

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 11:17:13 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a lesson plan with good Big Ideas/Big Questions.....

http://www.dpi.state.nc.us/nccep/lp/lp5.html

What is Art? What is NOT Art?

Lesson deals with what is original art and is supposed to foster
positive character traits of integrity, respect, courage,
responsibility

It is intended to teach about copyright law as well.....

I like all the lesson is intended to do, but feel the activities fall
short. I will let you browse the lesson and decide how you would alter
it. The ideas are good for any art program. Plagiarism was a hot topic
on the lists in April.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--